What are these Holidays about?
This experience is far more than just a singing holiday- by the end of the week we will have sung together, met people in the local community, shared stories and songs; we will have explored the wild landscape, cooked and shared meals, played games, danced a jig and got to know each other better. Perhaps we will even have deepened our appreciation of the land, our place in it, our communities and our selves.
Candy has been running Singing on the Wild Side singing holidays for ten years: on Skye, Orkney, the isle of Eigg, Bardsey island and Donegal in Ireland. Now with her involvement in the Song House, holidays will be centred in Donegal. It offers stunning scenery- beaches and mountains, fantastic traditional music and craic, as well as a beautiful and peaceful place to stay.
Please look through the testimonials which describe in participants’ own words the experience of Singing on the Wild Side.
Check out www.thesonghouseireland.com and Sign up to the email list and Facebook pages to keep up to date with the announcements of upcoming dates.
Go to The Song House Events Page for all details.
- Sing, Yoik, Yap and Yammer: 3rd – 6th of April 2020
- Community Choir Leadership Course: 24th April – 2nd May 2020
- Traditional Irish Singing Weekend: 18th 22nd June 2020
- Hiking, Heartsong and History: 26th – 29th of June 2020
- Singing on the Wild Side With Candy Verney: 17th – 24th July 2020
- Sing To Heal:24th – 27th of July 2019
- Singing on the Wild Side with Candy Verney and Lindsey Williams:4th – 11th September 2020